1. Simultaneously charges up to 16 tablets, including iPads and tablets up to 9.7''.
2. Each USB port charge power can be up to Max. 5V @2.4A.
3. Locking steel doors and side panels prevent theft and tampering.
4. Each USB charging port delivers up to 2.4 Amps of charging current.
5. Removable/re-configurable dividers protect and organize each tablet.
6. Sturdy steel construction securely houses the devices.
7. The charging cabinet can be equipped with 3'' casters to make it move easily.
8. Rear wall-mounted slots make the cabinet easy to mount on the wall, and the bottom rubber feet makes it easy to put on the desk or floor.
9. Doors open at least 180 degree for improved access to devices, and can be reverse install the door open from right or left.
10. Child-safe design with smooth, rounded corners and edges to safeguard students.
11. Stack up to charge 32 devices.
12. USB to IOS or Android connector or Type-C cable is optional .
13. Fan is optional.
14. ETL,CE,SAA,3C certificates approved.
Charging devices quantity
Max.Slot size for Device（cm）
Packing Weight( KG)
Wallmount slot&desk feet
Castors & stack kit
Charging port type
Charging output capacity
Input cord type
C13 to Country plug(2m in lenth)
1-point lock system.
Built to Last
-3” Heavy-duty castors for easy movement, and can hold 50KG each castor. Optional.
-Power-coated, heavy-gauge steel construction for durability and long wear.
-ETL， CE, Rohs, CCC certificate listed.
Jamanet warrants the product to be free of defects in design, materials, assembly and craftsmanship for the warranty period stated in the product features and from the date of purchase. Evidence of purchase will be required to obtain warranty service. In the event that a defect, malfunction or failure occurs or is discovered during the warranty period, Jamanet will repair or replace, at its option, the products which in the reasonable judgment of Jamanet are deemed defective.
IPads in Colleges and Vocational Institutes
Despite some hurdles with support and infrastructure, mobile devices like iPads are increasingly adopted in higher learning for an improved educational experience. Here are some ways students and teachers in higher education and vocational streams can benefit from iPads:
Quick and easy note taking: Be it free iPad apps like Evernote or paid apps like Notability, GoodNotes and Notes Plus, students can now take notes easily without needing any paper. Whether they are sitting in the class listening to the professor’s lecture, need a quick note to write in between experimenting in the laboratory, or just want to jot down some ideas while being on the road, they just need their iPad to do it. Those planning to use keyboards for taking notes shouldn’t forget about iPad keyboard casesto protect the keyboards.
Collaboration and sharing: Higher studies often involve sharing and collaboration between groups. iPads make such tasks easy, fast and secure, where students can share and collaborate on their projects and assignments in real time without the need of being in the same room.
Easy access to resources: With a lot of educational resources now available in the digital format, accessing, short-listing, sharing and retrieving them with a few clicks is made easy with the use of iPads.
Better clarity and understanding of lessons: Teachers can use the interactive whiteboard app for iPad to make their presentations better, engaging and easy for students to understand. Since you can also use various multimedia elements with iPad apps, teachers can create interesting demonstrations to show how the elements of a machine works or teach students, say of a biomedical course, about how a disease affects the internal organs and what symptoms to look out for.
Better organization of study materials: Rather than leafing through stacks of books and sheets, students can segment and store the required information on their iPads which they can retrieve, as and when required, even when they are on the move. This makes organization of study materials a breeze.